Conference Proposal Peer-Review Information
Conference proposals are peer-reviewed based on the following criteria:
Have the proposal authors:
- Been specific in describing the way in which the presentation will add to knowledge or enhance teaching?
- Cited (with complete references) seminal prior work appropriate to the topic or teaching practice to be dealt with in the presentation?
- Proposed teaching methods (to be) used which are appropriate, state-of-the-art, and rigorous?
- Shown evidence of potential audience participation in the conference presentation?
- Integrated ideas from one or more disciplines which help students interweave their learning experiences and facilitate application to life inside and outside of the classroom.
- Prepared a proposal that is clearly written and logically organized?